05 – 06/11/2020 OFF-GRID Experts Workshop
What is behind the OFF-GRID Experts Workshop?
A three-day program around self-sufficient solar, wind and hydro
power systems and the off-grid power supply, which has since firmly established itself in the scene.
With specialist lectures by international experts, exciting DIY workshops, stimulating discussions and networking events as well as many interesting exhibition stands. And with many energetic ideas.
Figures, data, facts: an overview.
What? OFF-GRID Experts Workshop –
the event of self-sufficient energy
When? 04 November 2020 Tech-Day
05 - 06 November 2020 OFF-GRID Experts Workshop
Where? Messe Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany
What is it all about? Three days of interaction, innovation and infotainment around the independent power supply.
Who is coming? Experts from the off-grid industry and those who want to become one.
What has happened so far ... Since 2011 more and more participants, more discussions and more enthusiasm, also at the exhibitors and event partners. With a constant extended and optimized program, the workshop will be now the most important and established off-grid event in the industry. Since 2019, Messe Augsburg is the organizer of the OFF-GRID Experts Workshop.
2019 figures: More than 450 participants from Europe, Africa, North America, Asia and New Zealand took part, as well as more than 60 exhibitors.
The opinion of experts
- "For us as a former organiser of this event, one highlight has been that technology is now so much more professional than back then. It was nice that the entire concept of this event remained the way we had developed it over the past few years and I am glad that so many exhibitors came!"
Tobias Zwirner, Phaesun GmbH
- "Overall, one highlight in my opinion was that we had the workshops in advance this time - I found that good and important. After all, the customer is already here because of the fair - so offering technical training on top makes sense.
In any case, let’s continue - get rid of the grid!"
Bob Hopman, Victron Energy
- "We think that off grid energy is more than just creating power ist about embracing the new technologies of monitoring data and being able to use that technology promotely."
Mark Dettmer, Mission Critical Energy Inc.
The format - Infotainment at its best
The OFF-GRID Experts Workshop is a unique, international expert event for off-grid enthusiasts of self-sufficient power supply who are looking for contacts and who are hungry for knowledge. The focus is on the practical exchange of experience and know-how, which is ensured by a varied, interactive and entertaining program:
- Workshop Sessions: Presentations on Small Wind, Photovoltaics, Storage and many more
- Off-Grid Action: Hands-On Off-Grid Assembling Station, Trade Counter and Speed Dating
- Table Talks: Speakers‘ Corner and Running Discussion
- Accompanying exhibition: Presentation of innovative products
- Side Events: Exciting evening programme
- Tech-Day: Product training by leading companies
Participate? That‘s how it works.
Support the OFF-GRID Experts Workshop as a partner and present yourself at the exhibitor area, through participation in the programme and on numerous advertising media.
Present your company, your services and products of a selected and interested target group at your own exhibitor space.
Intensify your knowledge, exchange ideas with other specialists and get to know new ideas and contacts.
Get an overview at the exhibition about technologies, innovations and services of the industry. And exchange yourself directly with decision-makers and specialists.
Your way to new ways: the location.
The new venue Messe Augsburg is located in the centre of the three airports Munich, Memmingen (Munich West) and Stuttgart as well as the motorways A8, A7, A9, A99, A96 and the Federal roads B17, B2, B10 and B 300.
Augsburg on the growth axis Munich - Stuttgart. Very good connections to Austria and Switzerland. Unique network of high-tech and environmental companies. Augsburg is centrally located in one of the most successful and most innovative economic areas in Europe.